We are proud to be one of the largest pre-engineered steel building construction contractors in the United States. There are many benefits to building with pre-engineered steel. Some of the benefits include:
- Cost- and time-effective: Building a pre-engineered system offers accelerated and cost-effective construction options.
- Versatile architectural options: Pre-engineered metal buildings offer incredible flexibility because the components of metal buildings can be put together in almost any design.
- Highly durable: Steel is incredibly durable and long-lasting, even when faced with harsh conditions such as powerful windstorms, rainstorms, snowstorms, and even hailstorms!
- Low maintenance: Steel is rust and corrosion-resistant and will maintain its appearance throughout the life of the building.
- Sustainable: There is minimal environmental impact due to the life cycle of pre-engineered steel. Not to mention it’s also a very energy-efficient and recyclable building material!
We’re proud that many different industries are utilizing our pre-engineered steel buildings because they offer maximum storage space and easy maneuverability. We’re excited to share some of our completed pre-engineered steel construction projects with you here!
Amazon Air Cargo Facility Warehouse – Stockton, CA
We had the privilege of building a new 58,272 sq. ft. Amazon Air Cargo facility warehouse in Stockton, CA. This pre-engineered steel facility is one of four Amazon facilities in California, the second one in Stockton, and it’s one of the few in the U.S. that features an “Inbound Cross Dock Center.” This warehouse also includes a 2,445 sq. ft. office area and a 1,024 sq. ft. break room to support the more than 2,000 employees who were hired when the facility officially launched in October 2021.
Check out more images of the Amazon Air Cargo facility warehouse!
A&E Arborists – Sutter, CA
Completed in October 2021, the new A&E Arborists warehouse was built on a vacant lot. Serving Northern California for more than 30 years, these tree care professionals came to us to take that lot and, utilizing pre-engineered steel construction, build a two-story, 4,440 sq. ft office, 10,590 sq. ft shop complete with a 1,500 sq. ft. mezzanine, and a 5,350 sq. ft. cover.
Check out more images of the A&E Arborists warehouse!
Camping World – Vacaville, CA
Located in Vacaville, CA, Camping World is a member of America’s largest RV dealership network and houses nearly 200 RVs, travel trailers, and motorhomes for people to see and shop from. We helped them build this new 35,800 sq. ft. pre-engineered metal building new 35,800 sq. ft to house their retail and resale business.
Check out more images of Camping World!